Standing out from the crowd is generally hard. And, it is even harder on the internet; especially when a simple google search for “places to eat near me” returns about 1,43,00,00,000 results. Consequently, you could be thinking if it’s worth continuing further to perform any marketing activities at all.
Don’t lose hope yet; whether you’re a small, mid-sized, or an established enterprise, you can implement these simple digital marketing solutions that can help you differentiate your business in the online space.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization): Spending loads of money on a website only to get a few visitors and even fewer conversions could be a pain. Earlier, google was concerned only about keywords. It would rank websites based on the number of times a keyword has been repeated, but the ranked website may or may not provide the necessary information. But now although keywords are important, several other factors such as backlinks, user interaction, site information social signals, quality content, etc., are also considered while ranking a website.
- Content Marketing: SEO and content marketing go hand in hand. Quality content not only portrays the value of your offering but it also helps strengthen the bond with potential customers. Also, an SEO-optimised content can attract potential customers as compared to marketers pushing sales ads at them. Let’s imagine you are a Fintech company; you can optimize your content based on the name of your firm and keywords that people might search for. For example: How to avail a loan for land purchase? What are the eligibility criteria for getting personal loans, etc. You can answer these questions in the form of blogs and provide value to your audience.
- Social Media Marketing: Everyone is on social media. If not on Facebook or Instagram, they will definitely be on Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest or YouTube. While not everyone is on the lookout for sharing “funny dog moments”, some of them are looking for information to purchase products. So, effectively engaging with potential customers on social networking sites can help you differentiate yourself from your competitors. Marketers can use respective tools on the social media site to target consumers looking for products they’re selling.
- Google And Facebook Ads: People who choose to click on ads are 50% more likely to make purchases. If you’ve noticed the search engine results page, the first 4 results consist of paid ads. This is a great way to improve brand awareness. But marketers need to ensure to properly set up search term to avoid creating negative feeling towards the brand.
- Google Analytics: Google analytics allows you to analyse the behavior of your website visitors by providing insights on your website performance. The free tool equipped with tons of customization options can help you narrow down your actions. It can also be linked to google ads to help you manage campaigns and site data.